Sorry I can’t be with you today. Here are just a few random, but amazing, memories that we’ve had together…
-The first time we kissed.
-The look on your face when I gave you tickets to Costa Rica for Christmas.
- Laying in the hammock together in costa rica and reading catch 22.
- Eating juicy watermelon in the car on the ferry to Mal Pais while listening to Jack Johnson.
- During that first summer we were together, going to the beach at blue bird in the morning and only leaving to eat Thai food for a late lunch.
- Our champagne walk home when you guys went skinny dipping together and schmee and I chickened out. Then sporto threw the champagne bottle at the stairs.
-Eating at Mamas in San Fran on our first vacation together and how excited you were about me trying their bloody Mary’s.
- During our second SF trip, it was windy and cold and we were in Union Square waiting to cross the street, you unconsciously positioned yourself in front of me to block the wind and held me close to you until the light changed.
- Telling you I wanted to carve pumpkins together for our first halloween together and you being so bummed but agreeing to it because I wanted to. Then you got really into it and spent 2 hours carving Gunga’s face. It was the best carving, ever. Now we do it every year.
-The first time I jumped on Gungy to snuggle with him and you yelled for me to be careful because gunga didn’t like people lying on him. All he did was sigh heavily and close his eyes. You seemed shocked and told me then you knew i was really special.
- You and sport towing lauren & i on surfboards from your kayaks & going to the pirate caves together and watching the sunset. Then when we raced Lauren and sporto home, he was embarrassed because he was loosing and was yelling at Lauren to stop catering ‘so much drag!’
-Kayaking together at the channel islands and going through those crazy caves!
- German Mike, “let’s tickle him”.
-Decorating our apartment together and all those sunsets we watched on the balcony drinking our dirty martinis with 3 blue cheese stuffed olives.
-Sunday’s at our apartment when we used to cook together and you’d say, ” Baaaabe- we have shows to watch!” then race to sit on the couch.
- Dropping you off at the airport for Australia, then coming to visit you.
- The first soccer game I went to. You were so mad because the Brits were playing terribly and you really wanted to win because I was there.
- Every game after that.
- Our afternoon at Boboli gardens in Florence watching the sunset.
- Sunrise in machu picchu. Then climbing huayna picchu!
Almost 6 years worth of memories and I cherish every one. Can’t wait for the next 6 years worth!
Love you so much, happy birthday babe!